It breaks my heart to see entrepreneurs with amazing businesses struggling financially simply because they failed to make a plan.
A goal is just a dream with a deadline. – DRAKE
You have to plan to be successful, and that means knowing how much you want to make year to year, month to month and week to week. When you look at your money goal, ask yourself the following:
• Is this enough to cover, not only my basic business expenses but an investment to grow the business?
• Did I take into account Marketing expenses?
• Am I charging enough for my products/ services to hit my goal?
• Is my goal realistic given how many months are left this year?
• Do I have a plan in place to make my money a reality?
Check out the Video and let's dive into your money plans.
Being an entrepreneur can be lonely, trust me I know! It’s tough bouncing ideas off of; well yourself! BOOK your VIP DAY with me let’s set up the roadmap to get your business on track!