“NEVER COMPLAIN, NEVER EXPLAIN”
This phrase was coined by Benjamin Disraeli, British politician and prime minister, and I absolutely love it! This phrase should be everyone’s mantra, but for the entrepreneur, it should have a special place in your heart.
“Explaining demonstrates a lack of confidence in your choices/creations/principles.”
In this video I explain:
- What a Turtle and a Giraffe have in “common” (You can guess)
- Why complaining is hurting your business, in more ways than one
- The impact complaining and explaining on your business and life
- What to do to, “convince” people
- How to find solutions in every conversation
- The key thing to do when complaining takes over
Being an entrepreneur can be lonely, trust me I know! It’s tough bouncing ideas off of; well yourself! BOOK your VIP DAY with me let’s set up the roadmap to get your business on track!